Patient Care Technician job in Lake Jackson
|Job ID Number:||TX_BrazoriaA333|
|Job Role:||Vascular Access-Technician|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position at our Lake Jackson, TX and Sweeny, TX facilities:
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care services at our in-center hemodialysis facility. High School Diploma or GED required. Dialysis experience preferred, but not required. Position will be for Lake Jackson, and Sweeny clinics.
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please E-mail or Fax Resume To:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- STAR Patient Care Technician | Texas (TX) | Fort Worth | DaVita
- Divisional Trainer | Texas (TX) | Houston | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician... Willing to Train! | Illinois (IL) | Morris | DaVita
- Part-time Dialysis Patient Care Technician (experience required) | California (CA) | Inglewood | DaVita
- PCT | Illinois (IL) | Springfield | DaVita