Licensed Vocational Nurse job in Lake JAckson
|Job ID Number:||TX_BrazoriaA333|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following positions in Lake Jackson, TX:
Licensed Vocational Nurse
We are seeking a qualified Licensed Vocational Nurse to provide excellent patient care. Full time position available. Dialysis experience preferred, but not required. Current TX LVN license and current CPR certification required.
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- STAR Patient Care Technician | Texas (TX) | Fort Worth | DaVita
- PCT | Illinois (IL) | Springfield | DaVita
- Part-time Dialysis Patient Care Technician (experience required) | California (CA) | Inglewood | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician... Willing to Train! | Illinois (IL) | Morris | DaVita
- Divisional Trainer | Texas (TX) | Houston | DaVita