Registered Nurse job in Lake Jackson
|Job ID Number:||TX_BrazoriaA333|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for our facility located in Lake Jackson, TX:
We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care. Full time position available. Dialysis experience preferred, but not required. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Current TX RN license and current CPR certification required.
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Divisional Trainer | Texas (TX) | Houston | DaVita
- PCT | Illinois (IL) | Springfield | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician | Texas (TX) | Fort Worth | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician... Willing to Train! | Illinois (IL) | Morris | DaVita
- Part-time Dialysis Patient Care Technician (experience required) | California (CA) | Inglewood | DaVita