Registered Nurse job in Cottage City
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||MD_UniversalA197|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest staff retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position at Cottage City, MD:
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care. At least 1-2 years of dialysis experience required. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Current CPR certification and MD state nursing license required. Part time and per diem positions are available.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- PCT | Illinois (IL) | Springfield | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician | Texas (TX) | Fort Worth | DaVita
- Part-time Dialysis Patient Care Technician (experience required) | California (CA) | Inglewood | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician... Willing to Train! | Illinois (IL) | Morris | DaVita
- Divisional Trainer | Texas (TX) | Houston | DaVita