Patient Care Technician job in Cottage City
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||MD_UniversalA197|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest staff retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Cottage City, MD:
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care on a full-time basis. Applicants must have obtained high school diploma or equivalent. At least 1-2 years of dialysis experience and CCHT certification required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- STAR Patient Care Technician... Willing to Train! | Illinois (IL) | Morris | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician | Texas (TX) | Fort Worth | DaVita
- PCT | Illinois (IL) | Springfield | DaVita
- Part-time Dialysis Patient Care Technician (experience required) | California (CA) | Inglewood | DaVita
- Divisional Trainer | Texas (TX) | Houston | DaVita