Registered Nurse (RN) job in Jacksonville, FL
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||FL_NormandyKT8|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Normandy, FL:
Seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care at our in-center hemodialysis facility. Full time position available. Dialysis experience required. Applicant must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing. Current CPR certification and FL state nursing license required.
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
EOE/DFWP. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Licensed Practical Nurse LPN | Connecticut (CT) | Newington | DaVita
- Clinical Coordinator RN | California (CA) | Whittier | DaVita
- PD RN | Ohio (OH) | Canal Winchester | DaVita
- Hemodialysis Registered Nurse - RN - STAR Training Program - East and Downtown Los Angeles | California (CA) | Los Angeles | DaVita
- LPN | Georgia (GA) | Canton | DaVita