Patient Care Technician job in Seneca
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||SC_SenecaPCT|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|States:||South Carolina (SC)|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in our Seneca, SC location:
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide quality patient care services on a full or per diem basis at our state of the art facility. High school diploma or GED required. Dialysis experience preferred.
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience. Benefits are offered to full time staff members that are classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please email or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Licensed Practical Nurse LPN | Connecticut (CT) | Newington | DaVita
- LPN | Georgia (GA) | Canton | DaVita
- Clinical Coordinator RN | California (CA) | Whittier | DaVita
- Hemodialysis Registered Nurse - RN - STAR Training Program - East and Downtown Los Angeles | California (CA) | Los Angeles | DaVita
- PD RN | Ohio (OH) | Canal Winchester | DaVita