Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LPN / LVN ) job in Stratford
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||R0024195|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are teammates.|
Have a dramatic impact on patients and their families by ensuring the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. You will provide the highest level of care to our patients and assure their safety, comfort, and well being. Use your superior nursing skills to perform patient assessments through observation and interviews, provide chronic hemodialysis therapy, monitor vital signs, collect patient data, and assist with machine and systems monitoring as required.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an LPN or LVN:
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Need to be available to work Monday-Saturday 4am-11pm--
Will work 8,10,14 hours shifts
- Divisional Trainer | Texas (TX) | Houston | DaVita
- PCT | Illinois (IL) | Springfield | DaVita
- Part-time Dialysis Patient Care Technician (experience required) | California (CA) | Inglewood | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician... Willing to Train! | Illinois (IL) | Morris | DaVita
- STAR Patient Care Technician | Texas (TX) | Fort Worth | DaVita