Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||120480|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
· Assist in the development, review, revision, and roll out of clinical policies and procedures and/or education materials
· Participate with the Regional Director and Facility Administrator in the identification and development of facility specific education and outcome goals
· Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the goals to achieve desired results
· Benchmark facilities outcomes, identify and share best practices
· Coordinate the review and investigation of sentinel adverse occurrences and participate in the plan of correction and follow-up as requested
· Assist facility CQI team members to maximize resources and strengths within their region to solve quality improvement challenges
· Provide training and monitor the implementation of clinical policies and procedures in the facility
· Ensure quality management programs are in place and functional in the facilities
· Participate in the QA/QI meetings quarterly to ensure areas for improvement are addressed and appropriate action plan is formulated per policy and procedure
· Perform facility audits as indicated per audit policy and provide support in developing a plan of correction. Work with the Facility Administrator and Regional Director to ensure implementation and resolution of deficiencies
· Provide timely submission of all reports and data collection requests to Corporate support teams
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, including computer skills as required.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply by sending your resume to email@example.com
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.