| Job Description: ||
|About HomeChoice Partners:
HomeChoice Partners is an infusion therapy provider located in Norfolk, VA with branch operations located throughout the U.S. HomeChoice Partners provides intravenous therapies and enteral nutrition to patients with chronic or acute conditions both in patients' homes and in ambulatory infusion suites located within the HomeChoice facilities. For more information on our history, leadership, and dedication to patients, visit: www.homechoicepartners.com
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Account Executive position is responsible for developing new relationships, maintaining relationships and closing business in a service oriented industry. The Account Executive is responsible for exceeding Gross Profit Revenue Objective within the area of responsibility. Position works with the Regional Sales Manager to provide tactical sales plans that meet HomeChoice Partners' business objectives. Position plans and implements sales and marketing activities to meet and exceed company targets for the retention of customers and new business growth for HomeChoice Partners. The Account Executive works closely with the operational team conjunctively to provide an integrated and coordinated approach to gaining new business and market share within area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Deep understanding of the service industry and developing referral pipelines.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with key internal and external customers.
- Identify new business opportunities with entrepreneurial initiative
- Maintains existing and establishes new customer base with core therapy focus.
- Fosters community engagement through industry and local participation with community education, professional organizations, community partnerships, etc.
- Develops and implements short term and long term strategic plans based on data analysis and industry, market, and customer/branch assessment.
- SWOT analysis done quarterly and/or as needed to market changes.
- Demonstrated commitment to service excellence by meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contacts that achieve company goals.
- Execution of the strategic plan.
- Measurement of results.
- Ability to analyze business results in order to define ongoing strategies for continuous improvement and growth.
- Function and actively engage as an organizational leader that is value and solutions driven.
- Ability to work effectively with functional and operational teams throughout the organization.
- Constantly seeks out new opportunities for professional and personal development and training.
- Ability to complete weekly reports/strategic analysis/attend all scheduled activities required by the Regional Sales Manager. Demonstrates strategic foresight and redirects as necessary.
- Ability to manage time and productivity to meet company standards.
- Executes pre and post call planning for every call.
- Ability to schedule monthly sales/operations meetings using the required handouts.
- Ability to submit expenses in a timely manner and keep within the compliance guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients.
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
Minimum of three (3) years of Business/Sales related experience exceeding gross profit objectives.
Experience in the medical/clinical products/services environment preferred.
Infusion experience preferred.
Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on features and benefit selling. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
Strong negotiating skills and capacity.
Highly customer focused.
Highly organized with very effective time management skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint required; general knowledge of expense reporting systems and databases.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
Commitment to and role model of HomeChoice Partners/DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions.
Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on features and benefit selling. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
Fosters a fun working environment while maintaining professional integrity.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/HEALTH STATUS REQUIREMENTS
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position required the following physical activities:
Ability to lift 20 pounds.
Proper immunizations current.
TB screen (as required by policy).
Other state required health tests allowable by law.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with HomeChoice Partners/DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.