Patient Care Technician job in Texas City
|Job ID Number:||TX_SpaceCityA335|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position at our Texas City, TX facility:
Patient Care Technician
We are seeking qualified applicants to provide excellent patient care services at our in-center hemodialysis facility. High School Diploma or GED required. Must have dialysis experience and current CCHT certification. Full time position available.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please E-mail Resume To:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- STAR Registered Nurse ( Hemodialysis RN ) - Willing to train | Illinois (IL) | Chicago | DaVita
- LPN | Georgia (GA) | Macon | DaVita
- RN | Florida (FL) | Tampa | DaVita
- Registered Nurse | California (CA) | Lake Elsinore | DaVita
- Dialysis Experienced Registered Nurse ( Hemodialysis RN ) | Virginia (VA) | Richmond | DaVita