ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. All work to be coordinated with Team Genesis.
- Perform routine and scheduled general maintenance activities including but not limited to light bulb replacement, ceiling tile replacement, office installs (white boards, pictures, etc.), minor HVAC, carpentry, building maintenance, electrical, plumbing, and painting repairs
- Repair drywall, paint, ceiling tile, and ballast replacement of lights; replace electrical outlet sockets, identify issues (such as breaker issues, replace, move, etc.) and escalate as necessary to appropriate vendor or manager for approval
- Replace or repair faucets, sinks, drain cleans
- Obtain bids for larger building projects as requested by manager
- Respond to heating/air conditioning requests for offices, conference rooms, and open areas
- Help troubleshoot any immediate HVAC system issues
- Report major issues to Facility Administrator and contact outside vendors as directed
- Move equipment as necessary
- Assist in planning, decorating, set up, and take down for building events
- Monitor and maintain work vehicle
- Ensure that all tools are inventoried and well organized
- Purchase and maintain building supplies as needed from approved vendors/sources
- Perform daily general inspection of building and grounds including but not limited to common areas, restrooms, dumpster areas, etc.; take appropriate actions to ensure property is clean and free of debris
- Document work
- Document associated expenses and savings
- Respond to off-hour emergencies as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
- Coordinate repairs with CBRE
- Travel required: 100%
- On Call for afterhours urgent repairs
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in building/facility maintenance required including HVAC, plumbing, light carpentry. Contractor's license preferred.
- Current driver's license in state of residence, insurable driving record, and reliable personal transportation required
- Basic computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION
- Commitment to DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Self-directed; able to function independently and as a member of a team and to foster a positive work environment
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
- Approachable and open
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities concurrently with shifting time frames, and meet deadlines; self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt easily to a fast-paced, changing environment and to follow through on tasks and assignments
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service; proactively communicate and respond promptly to teammate and facility needs
Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
Vision adequate to perform essential duties and responsibilities of position.
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 10 pounds to a maximum of 40 pounds unassisted; able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting, and use full range of body motions.
- Ability to hear and interact by phone and in person clearly and efficiently
- Ability to use computer and all peripherals as needed to meet goals
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
• A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Enter text here
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.