Operator, Automated Line (Lab) job in Deland
|Job ID Number:||R0027245|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Automated Lab Operator (Lab) coordinates implementation and operations for automated sorting, testing, and storage equipment within the clinical laboratory department. Work in partnership with Specimen Processing, Technical Operations, Biomedical Engineering, and Siemens Support teams. This position reports to the Director, Facilities (Lab). |
Responsible for daily operations of automation and maintenance of automation equipment for all work cycles
Coordinate communications for the business with Siemens support staff and Lab Leadership to identify, document and resolve problems and/or concerns.
Effectively work with Lab Teammates, Facilities and IT departments to resolve problems and/or concerns.
Assist to develop and implement Standard Work/Operating Procedures for Technical Support in accordance with DaVita Labs guidelines.
Education & Experience
- Dialysis Registered Nurse (RN) Starting at $30/hr- Macon, GA | Georgia (GA) | Macon | DaVita
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Macon | Georgia (GA) | Macon | DaVita
- FLOAT Registered Nurse- Macon area | Georgia (GA) | Macon | DaVita
- Registered Nurse (RN) | Washington (WA) | Lynnwood | DaVita
- Registered Nurse**FLOAT**- Macon Area | Georgia (GA) | Macon | DaVita