PCT Trainee job in Austin
|Job ID Number:||18-0195|
Satellite Healthcare is a successful, nonprofit organization that has improved the lives of people living with kidney disease since 1973. We earn our national reputation for excellent patient care each day by offering a complete range of dialysis therapy choices, personalized clinical services, and unparalleled wellness education.|
Satellite Healthcare provides expert, personalized kidney care at over 80 centers across the U.S. as well as at acute dialysis locations in California and Texas. Learn more about Satellite Healthcare at www.satellitehealth.com .
PCT Trainees are responsible for performing hemodialysis treatments in accordance with state and federal law and Satellite Healthcare policies and procedures. The PCT Trainee communicates significant patient information to the appropriate team members in a clear, concise, and accurate manner. PCT Trainees demonstrate willingness to help patients by acknowledging and responding to their needs promptly and appropriately.
Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities as well as possession of any required licenses or certifications is qualifying.
Education: High School Diploma or G.E.D. certificate
Experience: Medical experience (preferred)
License/Certifications: Current CPR certification
|Employer:|| Satellite Healthcare, Inc.|
- Experienced Acute Dialysis Clinical Coordinator, Miramar-Pembroke FL | Florida (FL) | Miramar | DaVita
- Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse | New Mexico (NM) | Farmington | DaVita
- Registered Nurse ( RN ) | Pennsylvania (PA) | Pittsburgh | DaVita
- Registered Nurse ( Hemodialysis RN ) - Northfield, MN | Minnesota (MN) | Northfield | DaVita
- Medical Technologist II, Hematology | Florida (FL) | Deland | DaVita