Pharmacy Field Representative, Richmond, VA job in Tacoma
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||R0019789|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Pharmacy Field Representative for Richmond, VA Territory |
Do you enter a room and a few minutes later have made several new friends? Are you an Entrepreneurial Go-Getter and Problem Solver who is very Service Oriented? Is extreme follow-up your middle name? Are you seeking a meaningful career in healthcare where you can provide outstanding service to patients? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you as a DaVita RX Pharmacy Services Representative.
DaVita Rx was created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics across the U.S. Today DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. Utilizing three high capacity pharmacy operations; we deliver on our promise of the highest levels of quality care and are committed to improving the lives of our patients. - We make it easier for patients to get their medications and follow their drug regimens. - We are looking for exceptional Pharmacy Field Representatives who deliver the best in customer (patient) service to join our fast growing Village.
This position is based in the Richmond, VA and will cover 80% of the state VA and the southern end of West Virginia. Overnight travel is required 2 days per week (on average). Location specifics mentioned below.
The Pharmacy Field Representative is a field based teammate and is responsible for building and owning patient and teammate relationships in dialysis operations, typically across 50 plus geographically dispersed dialysis facilities.
This position will require partnering with internal pharmacy partners to drive to excellent patient customer service levels, increase patient enrollment, and meet retention objectives.
The shining star for this role will have the following skills, experience and education:
DaVita Rx is the first and largest full-service pharmacy created specifically for the unique needs of kidney patients. We make it easier for patients to get their medications and follow their drug regimens.
With the tools and expertise needed to improve care, DaVita Rx is a valuable partner to patients, caregivers and providers. Our core services are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of kidney patients, and we are also building dedicated platforms to provide specialized pharmacy care for individuals with other complex conditions.
We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented, clinically trained, and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to delivering on our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care in an effort to help improve our patients' lives. Not only does DaVita Rx have a compelling mission, but we also have unique entrepreneurial opportunities. As a rapidly growing subsidiary of a Fortune 200 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker: DVA), our teammates enjoy an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where they can truly make an impact.
"At DaVita Rx, teammates have a voice. Because we're a relatively new company, you can contribute to how we improve processes and improve the service we give patients. You get a huge sense of reward as a front-line teammate impacting the business." - Chip S, Certified Pharmacy Tech/Team Lead
The DaVita Village Difference
• Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
• Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
• Diverse, team-driven culture that supports you.
• Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
• Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
• Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
• A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
To learn more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here.
- Acute Hospital Services RN ( Registered Nurse) Wilson, NC - $2500 Bonus - Willing to train! | North Carolina (NC) | Wilson | DaVita
- Registered Nurse (RN) | Washington (WA) | Puyallup | DaVita
- Staff Nurse (RN) - Per Diem | California (CA) | Modesto | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.
- Clinic Manager | Oklahoma (OK) | Lawton | American Renal Associates
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator | California (CA) | San Jose | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.