Do you enter a room and a few minutes later have made several new friends? Are you an Entrepreneurial Go-Getter and Problem Solver who is very Service Oriented? Is extreme follow-up your middle name? Are you seeking a meaningful career in healthcare where you can provide outstanding service to patients? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you as a DaVita RX Pharmacy Services Representative. |
DaVita Rx was created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics across the U.S. Today DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. Utilizing four high capacity pharmacy operations; we deliver on our promise of the highest levels of quality care and are committed to improving the lives of our patients. - We make it easier for patients to get their medications and follow their drug regimens. - We are looking for exceptional Pharmacy Field Representatives who deliver the best in customer (patient) service to join our fast growing Village.
This position covers 30 Dialysis Clinics most of the state of Colorado, centered around Denver, 2 clinics in Nebraska and 1 clinic in Montana.
The Pharmacy Field Representative is a field based teammate and is responsible for building and owning patient and teammate relationships in dialysis operations, typically across 35 geographically dispersed dialysis facilities.
This position will require partnering with internal pharmacy partners to drive to excellent patient customer service levels, increase patient enrollment, and meet retention objectives.
- Patients - Help patients improve access and adherence to drug regimens to achieve better clinical outcomes. - Understand patient complexities in order to educate and recommend pharmacy services to patients, and clinic teammates.
- Relationships - Fosters relationships with patients, clinicians and key stake holders in order to deliver customer service excellence.
- Communication --- Act as point-of-contact for clinical partners, providing effective communication with territory teammates. -Proactively identify patient needs to provide issue resolution in order to prevent patient defections and encourage refill management independently and in partnership with internal DaVita Rx teammates.
- Data -- Analyze data to selectively determine high priority patient and facility engagement to optimize territory management and exceed business objectives.
- Healthcare Knowledge - Stay up to date on DaVita Rx pharmacy services, DaVita Kidney Care operations, insurance and disease state knowledge.
- Continuous Improvement -- Continuously identify and communicate opportunities for improvement to business process, policies and procedures
- Core Values - We make them come to life every day in all of our activities: Integrity, Service Excellence, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun
The shining star for this role will have the following skills, experience and education:
DaVita Rx is the first and largest full-service pharmacy created specifically for the unique needs of kidney patients. We make it easier for patients to get their medications and follow their drug regimens.
- 2-4 years of Outstanding! Customer Service work experience required. Prior direct and indirect sales experience is a big plus, but not required.
- Healthcare, pharmacy, or dialysis experience are strongly preferred
- Intermediate computer literacy and skills including the ability to do weekly deep dive analytics regarding the territory in spreadsheets (or be a quick learner)
- Requires the ability to be centered in territory and be able to travel to 30 Dialysis Clinics most of the state of Colorado, centered around Denver, 2 clinics in Nebraska and 1 clinic in Montana on a rotational basis across multiple patient shifts:
- Requires some nights and weekends required based on nocturnal and fourth shift requirements at dialysis centers to meet customers, as well as evenings for physician education and facility teammate customer meetings when necessary .
- In suburban locations, this will typically be day travel visiting multiple clinics in the territory and you will be home at most nights.
- In more remote locations, travel could include more overnight stays, and air-flights in order to work the 20+ dialysis clinic territory.
- All Pharmacy Field Reps are required to be able to travel overnight up to a week for training purposes and various corporate/regional functions throughout the year.
- In this position, your car is your home office and requires being in DaVita Dialysis Clinics 4.5 days each week (Monday through Friday).
- Requires Valid driver's license in state of employment; driving record must meet insurance liability
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Requires maintain mandatory immunizations required to work in a clinical setting
The DaVita Village Difference
- Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
- Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
- Diverse, team-driven culture that supports you.
- Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
- Stability and strong financial results - 10 years of steady revenue growth.
- Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
- A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
To learn more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here.