Facility Technical Manager job in Plattsburgh
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||NY_PlattsburghA577|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|States:||New York (NY)|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest staff retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following full-time position in Plattsburgh, NY:
Facility Technical Manager
We are seeking an experienced candidate who will be responsible for maintenance and repair of medical equipment and physical plant for our dialysis clinic in Plattsburgh, NY. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal and communications skills, and must be able to work independently. Dialysis experience is required. High School diploma required; Associate’s degree in electronics or related training and work experience preferred. This is a full time position.
Please email or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Dialysis Center Director | California (CA) | Turlock | AMS Dialysis Recruiters
- Patient Care Technician | Arkansas (AR) | Russellville | DaVita
- STAR-Patient Care Technician (PCT) | Virginia (VA) | Woodbridge | DaVita
- STAR-Patient Care Technician (PCT) | Virginia (VA) | Annandale | DaVita
- STAR-Patient Care Technician (PCT) | Virginia (VA) | Springfield | DaVita