Registered Nurse job in Amsterdam
|Job ID Number:||NY_AmsterdamA575|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|States:||New York (NY)|
Due to our rapid expansion and growth, American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following positions at our outpatient dialysis facility in Amsterdam, NY:
Seeking qualified applicants to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. NY State Registered Nurse with at least one year of clinical experience. Strong critical thinking skills required. Dialysis experience required. This is a full time position.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Acute Clinical Coordinator | Virginia (VA) | 3636 High Street-6th floor | DaVita
- STAR Dialysis Patient Care Technician | Texas (TX) | Marshall | DaVita
- Registered Nurse ( Hemodialysis RN ) | Florida (FL) | Suite 26 | DaVita
- Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN | Florida (FL) | St. Petersburg | DaVita
- Clinic Manager / Administrator | Texas (TX) | Suite 500 | DaVita