Registered Nurse job in Amsterdam
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||NY_AmsterdamA575|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|States:||New York (NY)|
Due to our rapid expansion and growth, American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following positions at our outpatient dialysis facility in Amsterdam, NY:
Seeking qualified applicants to provide in-center hemodialysis patient care. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. NY State Registered Nurse with at least one year of clinical experience. Strong critical thinking skills required. Dialysis experience required. This is a full time position.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Clinic Manager | Oklahoma (OK) | Lawton | American Renal Associates
- Registered Nurse (RN) | Washington (WA) | Puyallup | DaVita
- Clinical Administrative Coordinator | California (CA) | San Jose | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.
- Acute Hospital Services RN ( Registered Nurse) Wilson, NC - $2500 Bonus - Willing to train! | North Carolina (NC) | Wilson | DaVita
- Staff Nurse (RN) - Per Diem | California (CA) | Modesto | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.