Patient Care Technician job in St Petersburg
|Job ID Number:||FL_StPetersburgA385|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in St Petersburg, FL:
Patient Care Technician
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Kristen Munsell, Clinic Manager
EOE/DFWP All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Licensed Social Worker | Michigan (MI) | Detroit | American Renal Associates
- Environmental Services Technician | California (CA) | Rohnert Park | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.
- Staff Nurse (RN) - Per Diem | California (CA) | South Gate | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.
- Staff Nurse (RN) | Texas (TX) | Kyle | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.
- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician | New York (NY) | Gloversville | American Renal Associates