Patient Care Technician job in St Petersburg
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||FL_StPetersburgA385|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in St Petersburg, FL:
Patient Care Technician
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Kristen Munsell, Clinic Manager
EOE/DFWP All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Licensed Practical Nurse / Licensed Vocational Nurse ( LPN / LVN ) | New York (NY) | New York | DaVita
- Dialysis Charge Nurse (RN) | Texas (TX) | Houston | DaVita
- Registered Nurse RN | Washington (WA) | Sunnyside | DaVita
- Registered Nurse (RN) | Washington (WA) | Tumwater | DaVita
- Peritoneal Dialysis Registered Nurse ( PD RN ) | Ohio (OH) | Independence | DaVita