Patient Care Technician job in St Petersburg
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
|Job ID Number:||FL_StPetersburgA385|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in St Petersburg, FL:
Patient Care Technician
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Kristen Munsell, Clinic Manager
EOE/DFWP All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
|Employer:|| American Renal Associates|
- Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN | Florida (FL) | St. Petersburg | DaVita
- Registered Nurse ( Hemodialysis RN ) | Florida (FL) | Suite 26 | DaVita
- Acute Clinical Coordinator | Virginia (VA) | 3636 High Street-6th floor | DaVita
- Clinic Manager / Administrator | Texas (TX) | Suite 500 | DaVita
- STAR Dialysis Patient Care Technician | Texas (TX) | Marshall | DaVita