Senior Analyst, Operations Innovation job in Coppell
|Job ID Number:||1931571851|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Operations Strategy and Innovation Senior Analyst will work on high priority COO initiatives by collaborating with senior operating leaders of DaVita Rx. |
Topics will likely include:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Collaborative Problem Solving
- Demonstrates first-principles thinking in analyzing problems and engaging with teammates
- Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate, and quantify opportunities
Data & Analytics
- Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches and frameworks; uses continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma, PDCA)
- Effectively set milestones and execute across diverse groups of stakeholders
- Build complex models and conducts financial planning and analyses to assess impact on business metrics
Verbal & Oral Communication
- Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis
- Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in presentation decks
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Works closely with teammates in the pharmacy and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
- 10-25% travel may be required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here .
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity , sexual orientation , national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
- Staff Nurse (RN) - Per Diem | California (CA) | South Gate | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.
- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician | New York (NY) | Gloversville | American Renal Associates
- Environmental Services Technician | California (CA) | Rohnert Park | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.
- Licensed Social Worker | Michigan (MI) | Detroit | American Renal Associates
- Staff Nurse (RN) | Texas (TX) | Kyle | Satellite Healthcare, Inc.